Saturday, February 26, 2011

Again....

I am sick, again. I think maybe it's still the same junk I've had, but now it's moved into my chest. My nose is constantly running, and I have a wet-sounding cough. Both my ears have been clogged for 3 days now. The worst thing is that I have been sooo tired and worn-out. I don't work Thursdays and Fridays, but I still have to watch Sophie those two days, which in a way is more difficult than being at work.

Today, despite being sick, I gave Sophie a bath, made her lunch, vacummed, mopped the kitchen floor, did dishes, 3 loads of laundry, mopped both bathrooms, cleaned one bathroom and cleaned Sophie's closet. I was able to take a short nap (30 minutes) while Sophie watched tv. I am just so tired. I hope whatever I have goes away, and that no one else catches it.

No comments: